The town of Rancho Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho Santa Cruz is at 2,528 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Santa Cruz (Tlaxcala) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Santa Cruz, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Santa Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Santa Cruz (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Cruz
With the satellite map of Rancho Santa Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Santa Cruz.
Vote for Rancho Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad
- Colonia Santa Rosa Mena (101 inhabitants)
- Rancho Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Prado (54 inhabitants)
- Felipe Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Derramadero (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas del Abuelo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Mismas Mulas (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Abuelos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Cabaña del Indio (6 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Román Morales (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco Atexcatzinco (6860 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe la Troje (451 inhabitants)