The town of Rancho San Patricio is located in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho San Patricio is at 2,484 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho San Patricio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho San Patricio in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho San Patricio.
Need to locate a certain Rancho San Patricio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho San Patricio (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San Patricio
With the satellite map of Rancho San Patricio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apizaco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho San Patricio.
Vote for Rancho San Patricio. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Patricio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Patricio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apizaco
- Cerrito de Guadalupe (2679 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- Parada de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita Huiloac (9642 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)