The town of Rancho San Miguel is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #354 of the whole municipality. Rancho San Miguel is at 1,990 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho San Miguel is located at 9.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho San Miguel.
Where is Rancho San Miguel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho San Miguel in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho San Miguel.
The population of Rancho San Miguel (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho San MiguelIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rancho San Miguel, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rancho San Miguel so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL BALNEARIO LA PAZ: 5 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS VILLAS: 5 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA ZARAGOZA: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- PARRAS HOTEL: 11 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho San Miguel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho San Miguel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho San Miguel.
Photos of Rancho San Miguel
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho San Miguel? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho San Miguel.
The Postal Code of Rancho San Miguel (Guanajuato) is 37914
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Rancho San Miguel so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 37914. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Rancho San Miguel ("37") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Rancho San Miguel
Do you like Rancho San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Cuatro Esquinas (33 inhabitants)
- El Palmarito (San Juan de los Rangeles) (8 inhabitants)
- Espinas Blancas (325 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (Vergel de Guadalupe) (28 inhabitants)
- La Norita (6 inhabitants)
- La Palma (12 inhabitants)
- La Pastora (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ayala (8 inhabitants)
- Los Charcos de Abajo (7 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (El Cantón) (1 inhabitants)
- Paredes (86 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (87 inhabitants)
- Tampiquillo (16 inhabitants)
- Terreros de la Concepción (135 inhabitants)
- Tonatico (1 inhabitants)