The town of Rancho San Leonardo is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #181 of the whole municipality. Rancho San Leonardo is at 70 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho San Leonardo is located at 7.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of San Juan Evangelista, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho San Leonardo.
Where is Rancho San Leonardo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho San Leonardo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho San Leonardo.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Rancho San Leonardo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho San LeonardoMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho San Leonardo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES SAN JUAN EVANGELISTA: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE SANTA ROSA ALTO: 16 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JOLAAN: 20 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN BASILIO: 16 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho San Leonardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho San Leonardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho San Leonardo.
Photos of Rancho San Leonardo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho San Leonardo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho San Leonardo.
Vote for Rancho San Leonardo
Do you like Rancho San Leonardo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Leonardo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Bajo las Palmas (191 inhabitants)
- Camarones (18 inhabitants)
- Cascajal Grande (327 inhabitants)
- Desviación a Aguacatillo (- inhabitants)
- El Silver (5 inhabitants)
- La Arena (1 inhabitants)
- La Tronconera (2 inhabitants)
- Mata de Caña (138 inhabitants)
- Médico Barragán (4 inhabitants)
- El Corpo (3 inhabitants)
- Los Quintanilla (3 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (6 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (50 inhabitants)
- Terranova (8 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (1040 inhabitants)