The town of Rancho San José is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #490 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho San José is at 1,860 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho San José is located at 3.6 kilometers from Aguascalientes, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho San José.
Satellite photo of Rancho San José
With the satellite map of Rancho San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho San José.
The population of Rancho San José (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho San JoséMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho San José itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL REAL DE AGUASCALIENTES: 1 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL MOA PRINCESS: 1 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CASTILLO: 1 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ALBA: 2 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
Where is Rancho San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho San José in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Photos of Rancho San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho San José.
Vote for Rancho San José
Do you like Rancho San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Privada Los Olivos (60 inhabitants)
- El Centinela (- inhabitants)
- El Copetillo Chico (La Miseria) (8 inhabitants)
- El Duraznillo (354 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Vejarano (7 inhabitants)
- Hípico Aguascalientes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Corales (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel Maldonado (3 inhabitants)
- Puerta de los Viejitos (134 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Loma (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Esperanza (27 inhabitants)
- San Martín (27 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)