The town of Rancho San José is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho San José is at 2,085 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
Where is Rancho San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho San José (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho San José (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San José
With the satellite map of Rancho San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ojocaliente. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho San José.
Vote for Rancho San José. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- Dolores (69 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Olvido (Alfonso Flores Alvarado) (2 inhabitants)
- El Pachoncito (34 inhabitants)
- El Talayote (10 inhabitants)
- Granjas Licenciado Benito Juárez (Hermanos Herrera) (25 inhabitants)
- Industrial Zacatecana Pabertrón (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (1 inhabitants)
- Ojocaliente (22295 inhabitants)
- Presa Rancho Viejo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Cruz (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ricardo Sagredo (San Isidro) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás Venaditos (Venaditos) (796 inhabitants)