The town of Rancho San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Acatlán de Pérez Figueroa (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #122 of the whole municipality. Rancho San Antonio is at 83 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho San Antonio is located at 16.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Vicente, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Acatlán de Pérez Figueroa) it is at 7.7 kilometers in direction East. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho San Antonio.
Where is Rancho San Antonio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho San Antonio (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Rancho San Antonio (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho San AntonioMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho San Antonio itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- RENTA DE CUARTOS VICENTE CAMALOTE: 11 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- MINI HOTEL TAURO: 12 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL DESCANSO: 15 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA DEL SOL: 18 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Acatlán de Pérez Figueroa. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho San Antonio.
Vote for Rancho San Antonio
Do you like Rancho San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Acatlán de Pérez Figueroa
- Aserradero Segundo (123 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (413 inhabitants)
- Cobagar (7 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- Joliette (793 inhabitants)
- La Isleta (35 inhabitants)
- La Tabaquera (1283 inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (108 inhabitants)
- Lindero (16 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (413 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cañón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Limonal (3 inhabitants)
- Saltillo (37 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (- inhabitants)
- Tetela (3100 inhabitants)