Rancho San Antonio (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Rancho San Antonio through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Rancho San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #219 of the ranking. Rancho San Antonio is at 2178 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho San Antonio? You can find it at 13.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho San Antonio in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Rancho San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho San Antonio.
Vote for Rancho San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Alitak (4 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Blanco (9 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Catorce (63 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Trece (132 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio D (141 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno C (257 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Tajo (9 inhabitants)
- Huerta los Reyes (7 inhabitants)
- Huerto el Segurito (5 inhabitants)
- Huesario (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Ocho Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (35 inhabitants)
- Palomas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Refugio Piñón (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)