The town of Rancho Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Rodeo is at 1,409 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Rodeo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Rodeo in Morelos? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Rodeo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Rodeo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Rodeo (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Rodeo
With the satellite map of Rancho Rodeo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Yecapixtla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Rodeo.
Vote for Rancho Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Achichipico (2534 inhabitants)
- Noche Buena (99 inhabitants)
- Campo la Tortuga (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Girasoles (Campo el Guaje) (536 inhabitants)
- Colonia Paraíso Escondido (780 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (638 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Galicia Cázares (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra de la Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Texcala (1812 inhabitants)
- Tezontetelco (235 inhabitants)
- Xochitlán (2882 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)
- Zacahuacatla (81 inhabitants)