The town of Rancho Perea is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Perea is at 1,999 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
#1 Where is Rancho Perea? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Perea (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Rancho Perea (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Rancho Perea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Perea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Perea.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho PereaMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Perea itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CABAÑAS SAN ISIDRO: 13 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MISION CEROCAHUI: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARAISO DEL OSO: 19 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
- JADE Y TOUR: 17 km away, direction North (14 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Rancho Perea as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Rancho Perea or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Perea to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Rancho Perea
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Bacuze (5 inhabitants)
- El Campo (- inhabitants)
- El Chalate (4 inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- El Geranio (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (6 inhabitants)
- El Nopalito (4 inhabitants)
- Güicharachi (- inhabitants)
- Güicochi (36 inhabitants)
- Los Campos (3 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de Sabanillas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Sepo (- inhabitants)
- Sochi (7 inhabitants)