The town of Rancho El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Rancho El Paraíso is at 751 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho El Paraíso in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho El Paraíso, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho El Paraíso building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho El Paraíso (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho El Paraíso
With the satellite map of Rancho El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho El Paraíso.
Vote for Rancho El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañada Seca (17 inhabitants)
- El León (2 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Potrerito Acosta) (3 inhabitants)
- El Venado (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Rios Valencia (- inhabitants)
- Los Aguajitos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Encinales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lagos (3 inhabitants)
- Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ampele (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Shaddai (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Genesta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)