Rancho La Palma (Pinos, Zacatecas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho La Palma, a beautiful tiny town of 10 inhabitants of the State of Zacatecas
The town of Rancho La Palma is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 10 inhabitants. Rancho La Palma is at 2,159 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho La Palma? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho La Palma in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho La Palma, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho La Palma? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho La Palma (Zacatecas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho La Palma
With the satellite map of Rancho La Palma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho La Palma.
Vote for Rancho La Palma. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho La Palma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho La Palma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pinos
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- El Callejón (La Noria de San Nicolás) (8 inhabitants)
- El Jaibito (468 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (47 inhabitants)
- La Africana (2 inhabitants)
- La Calerilla (113 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (8 inhabitants)
- La Piedrera (118 inhabitants)
- La Venada (El Cedro) (- inhabitants)
- Las Jarcias (Loma Alta) (20 inhabitants)
- Mesa los Tanques (49 inhabitants)
- Noria de Arriba (J. Guadalupe Jiménez) (7 inhabitants)
- Pinos (6304 inhabitants)
- San José de Bernalejo (491 inhabitants)
- Trinidad de Buenavista (La Trinidad) (268 inhabitants)