Rancho de los Palillo (Jalisco)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Rancho de los Palillo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Jalisco has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho de los Palillo is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho de los Palillo is at 1,545 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho de los Palillo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho de los Palillo (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho de los Palillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Rancho de los Palillo (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de los Palillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho de los Palillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Poncitlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho de los Palillo.
Vote for Rancho de los Palillo
Do you like Rancho de los Palillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho de los Palillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Poncitlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Casa Blanca (770 inhabitants)
- El Jaral (- inhabitants)
- El Panteón (Ojo de Agua del Guamúchil) (- inhabitants)
- Estancia de San Nicolás (113 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Ocoterita (La Ocotera Chica) (15 inhabitants)
- La Piedra Parada (6 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (288 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Pinar (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Soledad (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Jarritos (- inhabitants)
- Salcedo (- inhabitants)
- San José de las Pilas (287 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (329 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz el Grande (2955 inhabitants)