Rancho Osorios (Hidalgo)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Rancho Osorios, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Hidalgo.
The town of Rancho Osorios is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #41 of the ranking. Rancho Osorios is at 1988 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Osorios? You can find it at 3.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Actopan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Osorios location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Osorios? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Osorios in Hidalgo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Rancho Osorios
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Osorios, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Actopan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Osorios.
Vote for Rancho Osorios. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Osorios? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Osorios so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Actopan
- Cañada Chica Antigua (763 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuauhtémoc (1581 inhabitants)
- Dos Cerritos (Unidad Deportiva) (3 inhabitants)
- El Boxtha (2708 inhabitants)
- El Huaxtho (2798 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (92 inhabitants)
- El Senthé (65 inhabitants)
- Francisco Constancio Azpeitia García (3 inhabitants)
- La Ardilla (Tierras Coloradas) (17 inhabitants)
- La Escoba (15 inhabitants)
- La Presa (8 inhabitants)
- Mesa Chica (44 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (15 inhabitants)
- Saucillo (296 inhabitants)
- Segunda Manzana Chicavasco (El Pozo) (147 inhabitants)