The town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #91 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Nuevo is at 50 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Nuevo is located at 15.0 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Nuevo.
Where is Rancho Nuevo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Nuevo (San Luis Potosí)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
¿Disfrutas pasando horas mirando imágenes de satélite para buscar tu casa o recordando lugares de un pueblo? Hemos conseguido una foto satelital actualizada de Rancho Nuevo y en este enlace podrás navegar por sus calles.
The population of Rancho Nuevo (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Nuevo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho Nuevo.
Vote for Rancho Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Chapingo (- inhabitants)
- Eduardo Cárdenas (Barranco Blanco) (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Patricio Jiménez Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Los Perros Sentados (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel Villanueva Montalvo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Pollitos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Isla (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Luises (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pravia (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tanleón (Virginia Castellanos) (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (5 inhabitants)
- Sergio Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Villa Guerrero (2 inhabitants)