The town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #624 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Nuevo is at 5 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Nuevo is located at 15.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Nuevo.
Where is Rancho Nuevo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Nuevo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Nuevo (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo
With the satellite map of Rancho Nuevo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Nuevo.
Vote for Rancho Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Barra Santiago (19 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (122 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (3 inhabitants)
- Isla Morelos (309 inhabitants)
- Joselito (3 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (3 inhabitants)
- Martinica (8 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Cabras) (8 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (2 inhabitants)
- Paraíso Veinticinco de Abril (Los Samayoa) (- inhabitants)
- Puente Margaritas (271 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San José (6 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (38 inhabitants)