The town of Rancho Monroy is located in the Municipality of Compostela (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #157 of the whole municipality. Rancho Monroy is at 16 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Monroy is located at 26.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Compostela, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Monroy.
Where is Rancho Monroy? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Monroy (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Monroy, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Monroy and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Monroy (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Monroy
With the satellite map of Rancho Monroy will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Compostela. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho Monroy.
Vote for Rancho Monroy. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Monroy? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Monroy so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Compostela
- Coastecomatillo (238 inhabitants)
- El Coyulito (- inhabitants)
- El Crucero de Chacala (11 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Oro Fino (4 inhabitants)
- La Cucaracha (12 inhabitants)
- La Lima (3 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Mamey Grande de Arriba (130 inhabitants)
- Miravalles (717 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Margarito (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Durazno (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho JosÃ© Valle (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos de los Pinos (6 inhabitants)