The town of Santa Isabel is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #75 of the ranking. Santa Isabel is at 42 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho Miguel Goldaracena, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Isabel? You can find it at 14.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Isabel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Isabel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Isabel in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Santa Isabel (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa IsabelIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Isabel, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Isabel so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CABAÑAS DE SAN VICENTE: 21 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE EDUARDO: 20 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT BAR LOS CHARALES Y HOTEL TANCUAYALAB: 24 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TANTOK: 32 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Isabel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Isabel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Isabel.
Vote for Santa Isabel
Do you like Santa Isabel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Isabel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Doña Linda (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (- inhabitants)
- El Palmito (1 inhabitants)
- El Sasub (516 inhabitants)
- El Torito (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Zumaya Las Lupitas (4 inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (1 inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (- inhabitants)
- Los Arturos (- inhabitants)
- María Elena Meraz Zúñiga Tampasito (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Benito Juárez (70 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Tancuiche (264 inhabitants)