The town of Rancho Martínez is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #108 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Martínez is at 78 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Martínez is located at 1.1 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 5.8 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Martínez.
Where is Rancho Martínez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Martínez (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Martínez, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Martínez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Martínez (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Martínez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Martínez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Martínez.
Vote for Rancho Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- El Avillal Número Tres (1 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (2 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel García (- inhabitants)
- La Compuerta Número 1 (2 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- La Misión Rayo de Plata (15 inhabitants)
- Laguna los Patos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (13 inhabitants)
- Mario Mendivil (- inhabitants)
- Punta del Burro (4 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Triángulo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Huerta (2 inhabitants)
- Rosalina Maheda MartÃnez (- inhabitants)