Rancho Las Marías (Baja California)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Rancho Las Marías (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Baja California has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho Las Marías is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Las Marías is at 25 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Las Marías? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Las Marías (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Las Marías and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Las Marías (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Las Marías
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Las Marías, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Las Marías.
Vote for Rancho Las Marías. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Las Marías? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Las Marías so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Campo de Tiro El Rosarito (Treinta Cero Seis) (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Carrasco (12 inhabitants)
- Familia Mata (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Sánchez (3 inhabitants)
- Colinas del Sol (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Anita del Mar (- inhabitants)
- La Palma (4 inhabitants)
- Loma larga (6 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Cantamar (56 inhabitants)
- Los Chichos (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bermar (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Divisadero (11 inhabitants)
- El Gato (2 inhabitants)
- San José de la Zorra (167 inhabitants)
- Terrazas del Pacífico (290 inhabitants)