The town of Rancho Luévano is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #156 of the ranking. Rancho Luévano is at 100 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Luévano? You can find it at 12.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Playas de Rosarito, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Luévano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Luévano? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Luévano in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Luévano, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Luévano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Luévano (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Luévano
With the satellite map of Rancho Luévano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Luévano.
Vote for Rancho Luévano. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Luévano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Luévano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Alisitos (47 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Pacifico (16 inhabitants)
- Calafia Paradaise Resort and Villas (Torres Calafia) (20 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (1192 inhabitants)
- Misión del Mar 1ra. y 2da. Sección (1342 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Milpas (1 inhabitants)
- Curios Gaviotas (75 inhabitants)
- Delicias del Mar (39 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vista Mar (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Pancho (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas de San Ángel (- inhabitants)
- El Descanso (3 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Kilómetro Cincuenta y Siete (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Haros (2 inhabitants)