The town of Calabazar is located in the Municipality of Tepoztlán (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #75 of the whole municipality. Calabazar is at 1,310 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho los Sabinos, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Calabazar is located at 9.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tepoztlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Calabazar.
Where is Calabazar? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Calabazar (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Calabazar and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Calabazar (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Calabazar
With the satellite map of Calabazar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepoztlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Calabazar.
Photos of Calabazar
In order for you to enjoy nature around Calabazar, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Calabazar, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Calabazar. Opinions.
Do you like Calabazar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Calabazar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepoztlán
- Amilcingo (28 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Milpillas (840 inhabitants)
- Cerritos de García (Textilacatl) (612 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ángel Bocanegra (Adolfo López Mateos) (1279 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuahquiahuac (88 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (61 inhabitants)
- Huehuecóyotl (23 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 15 (58 inhabitants)
- La Joya (196 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Pedregal (1897 inhabitants)
- Paso Ancho (Tlanexpa) (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Ojuelos (5 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tepetlapa (1036 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional Rinconada Acolapa (2772 inhabitants)
- Xolatlaco (105 inhabitants)