The town of Rancho las Polvorillas is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #156 of the ranking. Rancho las Polvorillas is at 1,761 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho las Polvorillas? You can find it at 3.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho las Polvorillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Rancho las Polvorillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho las Polvorillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho las Polvorillas.
The population of Rancho las Polvorillas (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho las PolvorillasMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho las Polvorillas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 3 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LALOS: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
Where is Rancho las Polvorillas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho las Polvorillas (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho las Polvorillas, which has the following symbol
Photos of Rancho las Polvorillas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho las Polvorillas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho las Polvorillas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Rancho las Polvorillas (Guanajuato) is 36212
Are you going to send a letter to Rancho las Polvorillas? Do you have a friend in Rancho las Polvorillas and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Rancho las Polvorillas consists of the following 5 digits: 36212. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Rancho las Polvorillas ("36") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Rancho las Polvorillas
Do you like Rancho las Polvorillas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho las Polvorillas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- El Camaleón (542 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (Pedro Marmolejo) (- inhabitants)
- Granja del Doctor (Largana) (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buzo (7 inhabitants)
- La Parra de Don David (La Trinidad) (5 inhabitants)
- La Paz (Carlos Rocha) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Playas de Guadalupe (El Chino) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tablas Nuevas (La Oreja) (356 inhabitants)
- Luz de Silva (456 inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Martínez (313 inhabitants)
- Pedro Rangel (San Isidro Polvorillas) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Concepción (10 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pochote (257 inhabitants)
- San José de Cuba (63 inhabitants)
- Tierras Pintas (René Sánchez Montoya) (3 inhabitants)