The town of Rancho las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #197 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho las Palmas is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho las Palmas is located at 21.5 kilometers from Actopan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho las Palmas.
Where is Rancho las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Rancho las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho las PalmasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rancho las Palmas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rancho las Palmas so you can contact them.:
- CASA DE HUESPEDES JUQUILITA: 15 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EGUIA: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAS ARCON: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MI PARAISO: 20 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Actopan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho las Palmas.
Photos of Rancho las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho las Palmas.
Vote for Rancho las Palmas
Do you like Rancho las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Actopan
- Caliche (72 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (20 inhabitants)
- El Conejito (La Bocanita al Jícaro) (60 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- El Quetzal (8 inhabitants)
- Félix Domínguez (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Demostrativa del Farallón (- inhabitants)
- Lechuguilla (49 inhabitants)
- Los Pionchis (El Profe) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (11 inhabitants)
- Tomás Palmeros (2 inhabitants)
- San José (10 inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Villa Nueva (502 inhabitants)
- Villa Rivera (2 inhabitants)