Rancho la Virgen (Tequisquiapan, Querétaro Arteaga)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Rancho la Virgen (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Querétaro Arteaga has 6 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho la Virgen is located in the Municipality of Tequisquiapan (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #66 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho la Virgen is at 1914 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho la Virgen is located at 3.8 kilometers from Tequisquiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho la Virgen.
Where is Rancho la Virgen? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho la Virgen (Querétaro Arteaga)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Rancho la Virgen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Virgen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tequisquiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho la Virgen.
Photos of Rancho la Virgen
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho la Virgen? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho la Virgen.
Vote for Rancho la Virgen. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Virgen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Virgen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tequisquiapan
- Camino al Ciervo (Familia Benitez Ordoñez) (12 inhabitants)
- Casa de Matanza Municipal (1 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (16 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Lozas (13 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (Rancho San Agustín) (5 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (122 inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (6 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras y San Antonio (49 inhabitants)
- Rancho Largo (La Vía) (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Naranjos (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Francisco Javier (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (8 inhabitants)
- Recidencial los Viñedos (122 inhabitants)
- Sección Oriente Tequisquiapan (24 inhabitants)
- Zona Noroeste de Bordo Blanco (- inhabitants)