The town of Rancho la Pus is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #319 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho la Pus is at 2,078 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho la Pus is located at 23.8 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho la Pus.
Where is Rancho la Pus? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho la Pus (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho la Pus, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho la Pus? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho la Pus (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Pus
With the satellite map of Rancho la Pus will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho la Pus.
Vote for Rancho la Pus. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Pus? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Pus so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Bajío Blanco (Rancho las Cuevitas) (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Trece (132 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veintidós (196 inhabitants)
- Colonia Obregón (Rubio) (2241 inhabitants)
- Desflemadora de Cuauhtémoc (5 inhabitants)
- El Alamito (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (2 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico de Rubio (20 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Doce Carretera a Rubio (51 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Siete Carretera a Rubio (60 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (7 inhabitants)
- Oeste Salvaje (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuco Piñón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Corcel (12 inhabitants)