Rancho la Ordeña (San Luis Potosí)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Rancho la Ordeña, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.
The town of Rancho la Ordeña is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #253 of the ranking. Rancho la Ordeña is at 21 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho la Ordeña? You can find it at 23.7 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho la Ordeña location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho la Ordeña? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho la Ordeña in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho la Ordeña.
Satellite photo of Rancho la Ordeña
With the satellite map of Rancho la Ordeña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho la Ordeña.
Vote for Rancho la Ordeña. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Ordeña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Ordeña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Algodonal (4 inhabitants)
- Conejo Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Martillo (3 inhabitants)
- Jacobo Rosales Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Palmita (- inhabitants)
- Liberación Campesina (6 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (3 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (El Álamo) (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Limonal (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Isla (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Tampatal (11 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena Dos (5 inhabitants)