The town of Rancho la Noria is located in the Municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #171 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho la Noria is at 104 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Fausto Guzmán, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
The town of Rancho la Noria is located at 13.6 kilometers from San Martín Chalchicuautla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho la Noria.
Where is Rancho la Noria? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho la Noria in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho la Noria? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho la Noria (San Luis Potosí) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Noria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Noria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho la Noria.
Vote for Rancho la Noria. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Noria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Noria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Martín Chalchicuautla
- Barrio los Tlacuaches (Cuartel Primero) (22 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Puerta (227 inhabitants)
- El Mulato (- inhabitants)
- El Pemuche Viejo (35 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (330 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Noria (4 inhabitants)
- Jacubal (33 inhabitants)
- La Goleta de Olga Argüelles (5 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (284 inhabitants)
- Paso de las Yeguas (17 inhabitants)
- Pénjamo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (128 inhabitants)
- Tacube (Palma Sola) (- inhabitants)
- Taxicho (272 inhabitants)
- Testerazo (Puente Cajón de Gatos) (- inhabitants)