The town of Rancho la Loma is located in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #52 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho la Loma is at 2,604 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Rancho la Loma is located at 7.2 kilometers from Tetla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho la Loma.
Where is Rancho la Loma? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho la Loma (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho la Loma? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho la Loma (Tlaxcala) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Loma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Loma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho la Loma.
Photos of Rancho la Loma
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho la Loma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho la Loma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho la Loma. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad
- Ahuatepec (10 inhabitants)
- Alejandro López Ávila (Los Temontones) (4 inhabitants)
- Cartonera Juan Antonio Gálvez (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Macías (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Lima Olivares (1 inhabitants)
- Martin Piedras Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Campo David (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Cabaña del Indio (6 inhabitants)
- La Caridad (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (11 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Atexcatzinco (6860 inhabitants)