Rancho la Labor (Aquismón, San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho la Labor, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of Rancho la Labor is located in the Municipality of Aquismón (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #163 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho la Labor is at 177 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho la Labor is located at 40.1 kilometers from Tampate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 38.1 kilometers from Aquismón, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho la Labor.
Where is Rancho la Labor? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho la Labor in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Rancho la Labor
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Labor, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aquismón. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho la Labor.
Vote for Rancho la Labor. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Labor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Labor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aquismón
- Aquismón (2127 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Progreso (182 inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (Isaías López) (25 inhabitants)
- Hoya de la Luz (14 inhabitants)
- La Hierbabuena (Rancho San Antonio) (- inhabitants)
- La Unión de Guadalupe (336 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (28 inhabitants)
- Los Canelos (53 inhabitants)
- Maximino Rubio (Los Otates) (86 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de las Anonas (1484 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (93 inhabitants)
- Tam paxal (868 inhabitants)
- Tam pemoch (Tampemoche) (1868 inhabitants)
- Tamalte (4 inhabitants)
- Ulush (El Nacimiento) (2 inhabitants)