The town of Rancho Isabel Carbajal is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. Rancho Isabel Carbajal is at 13 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Isabel Carbajal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Isabel Carbajal in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Isabel Carbajal.
Need to locate a certain Rancho Isabel Carbajal building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Isabel Carbajal (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Isabel Carbajal
With the satellite map of Rancho Isabel Carbajal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Isabel Carbajal.
Vote for Rancho Isabel Carbajal. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Isabel Carbajal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Isabel Carbajal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Aztlán de las Garzas (415 inhabitants)
- Caramota (134 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vado del Cora (73 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (4 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (593 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- Estación Nanchi (Peñasquillo) (752 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (5 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Alfredo V. Bonfil (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Agustín Langarica (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (1 inhabitants)
- El Soyate (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Martínez Valencia (3 inhabitants)
- Restaurante Cheros (5 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Número Dos (El Quemado) (710 inhabitants)