The town of Rancho Inglés is located in the Municipality of Xoxocotla (in the State of Morelos). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #77 of the whole municipality. Rancho Inglés is at 981 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Inglés is located at 8.8 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Inglés.
Where is Rancho Inglés? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Inglés (Morelos)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho Inglés building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Inglés (Morelos) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Inglés
With the satellite map of Rancho Inglés will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Xoxocotla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Inglés.
Vote for Rancho Inglés. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Inglés? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Inglés so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Xoxocotla
- Arboledas del Sur (109 inhabitants)
- Camino a la Toma (190 inhabitants)
- Camino de San Juanes (19 inhabitants)
- Campo Anenehuilco (666 inhabitants)
- Campo los Sauces (17 inhabitants)
- Colonia Apozonalco (357 inhabitants)
- Morelos (19 inhabitants)
- El Faro (21 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (La Xóchitl) (319 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (79 inhabitants)
- Palo Prieto (48 inhabitants)
- Prolongación Benito Juárez (491 inhabitants)
- Tapalehui (131 inhabitants)
- Tecomulco (210 inhabitants)
- Xoxocotla Centro (24073 inhabitants)