The town of Rancho las Huertas is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho las Huertas is at 1,423 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho las Huertas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho las Huertas (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Rancho las Huertas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho las Huertas (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho las Huertas
With the satellite map of Rancho las Huertas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Yecapixtla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho las Huertas.
Vote for Rancho las Huertas. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho las Huertas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho las Huertas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Barranca Xochiteca (- inhabitants)
- Campo el Indio (4 inhabitants)
- Campo el Zapote (La Y) (- inhabitants)
- Campo Piedra Colorada (180 inhabitants)
- Campo Zacanopal (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia Girasoles (Campo el Guaje) (536 inhabitants)
- Colonia Paraíso Escondido (780 inhabitants)
- Huexca (1153 inhabitants)
- Joyas de Salazar (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Morales (13431 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (1066 inhabitants)
- Piedra de la Cruz (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Huertas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Valdepeña (19 inhabitants)
- Valle Xalpa (El Crucero del Libramiento) (346 inhabitants)