The town of Rancho Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. Rancho Guadalupe is at 1,279 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Guadalupe (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Guadalupe, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Guadalupe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Guadalupe (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Guadalupe
With the satellite map of Rancho Guadalupe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho Guadalupe.
Vote for Rancho Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Campo Ahuehuepan (96 inhabitants)
- Campo el ChapulÃn (- inhabitants)
- Campo la Calavera (154 inhabitants)
- Campo la Colmena (5 inhabitants)
- Campo las Tinajas (4 inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo los Tepetates (524 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ampliación 10 de Abril (552 inhabitants)
- Jicamán (Colonia el Mirador) (459 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (166 inhabitants)
- Potrero Ejidal las Lomas (51 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Vivero (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flor de los Arcos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- 3 de Mayo (1078 inhabitants)