The town of Rancho Grande is located in the Municipality of Ixcamilpa de Guerrero (in the State of Puebla). There are 10 inhabitants. Rancho Grande is at 1,303 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Grande? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Grande (Puebla) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Grande and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Grande (Puebla) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Grande
With the satellite map of Rancho Grande will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixcamilpa de Guerrero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Grande.
Vote for Rancho Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixcamilpa de Guerrero
- Chila de las Juntas (- inhabitants)
- Cuaguexquitepec (60 inhabitants)
- El Cuapinole (2 inhabitants)
- Cuatlaxtecoma (151 inhabitants)
- El Frutillo (173 inhabitants)
- El Organal (299 inhabitants)
- El Pitahayo (1 inhabitants)
- Ixcamilpa (1439 inhabitants)
- Linderos del Sur (173 inhabitants)
- Los Monos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tlacololes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (10 inhabitants)
- Temetlazingo (- inhabitants)
- Tlanipatla (183 inhabitants)
- Toltecamila (793 inhabitants)