PueblosAmerica.com

Rancho Gómez Tagle

      

The most complete information of the small village of Rancho Gómez Tagle (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of México has 198 inhabitants?

the town of Rancho Gómez Tagle is located in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (in the State of México). There are 198 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #26 of the ranking. Rancho Gómez Tagle is at 2629 meters of altitude.

Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Gómez Tagle? You can find it at 2.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Tenango de Arista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Gómez Tagle location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.

Population in Rancho Gómez Tagle

In the town there are 99 men and 99 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.60 children per woman. People from outside the State of México account for 0.51% of the total population. 9.60% of the inhabitants are illiterate (10.10% of men and 9.09% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.91 (5.59 within the men and 6.23 within the women).

Population changes in Rancho Gómez Tagle since 2005
In 2005, in Rancho Gómez Tagle there were 84 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 114 more people (a variation of 135.71%). Of which there are 58 more men (a variation of 141.46%), and 56 more women (a variation of 130.23%).

Indigenous culture in Rancho Gómez Tagle
2.02% of the population is indigenous, and 0.51% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Rancho Gómez Tagle
30.30% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (49.49% of the men, and 11.11% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Rancho Gómez Tagle
In Rancho Gómez Tagle there are 65 dwellings. 86.49% of the dwellings have electricity, 27.03% have piped water, 89.19% have toilet or restroom, 78.38% have a radio receiver, 81.08% a television, 29.73% a fridge, 16.22% a washing-machine, 37.84% a car or a van, 2.70% a personal computer, 10.81% a landline telephone, 32.43% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Rancho Gómez Tagle

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Rancho Gómez Tagle?

Location map of Rancho Gómez Tagle: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Rancho Gómez Tagle, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Rancho Gómez Tagle in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Rancho Gómez Tagle with a higher resolution.

What is Rancho Gómez Tagle like?

Tenango del Valle vistaPiramides de Teotenango vistas desde la carretera Toluca - Ixtapan de la Sal 25-05-08Los Portales de Tenango del Valle

Enjoy the photos of Rancho Gómez Tagle on this link

Vote for Rancho Gómez Tagle

Do you like Rancho Gómez Tagle? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Gómez Tagle so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tenango del Valle

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango del Valle: