The town of Rancho La Estrella is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho La Estrella is at 186 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho La Estrella? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho La Estrella (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho La Estrella, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho La Estrella and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho La Estrella (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho La Estrella
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho La Estrella, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho La Estrella.
Vote for Rancho La Estrella. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho La Estrella? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho La Estrella so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Calafia (3 inhabitants)
- Candiles Dorados (41 inhabitants)
- CRREAD (100 inhabitants)
- El Gato (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Ramos (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda del Sol (140 inhabitants)
- La Banderita (48 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (248 inhabitants)
- Paradise de la Baja (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Callado (- inhabitants)
- Don Pancho (Villa Pacífico) (36 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (10 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Los Corderos (22 inhabitants)