The town of Rancho Espíritu Santo is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho Espíritu Santo is at 2,159 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Espíritu Santo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Espíritu Santo (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Rancho Espíritu Santo (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Espíritu SantoMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Espíritu Santo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA COLIBRI: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA CASONA: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA DE LAS MINAS: 6 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SECRETO DE POZOS: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Espíritu Santo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Espíritu Santo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Espíritu Santo.
Vote for Rancho Espíritu Santo
Do you like Rancho Espíritu Santo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Espíritu Santo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Dulces Nombres (117 inhabitants)
- El Pedernal (La Cuesta de la Manteca) (- inhabitants)
- El Toreador de Abajo (1029 inhabitants)
- Esquina del Bosque (46 inhabitants)
- La Gardenia (7 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Seca (1001 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (12 inhabitants)
- Lobos (5 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Virgen (12 inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Sandía (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Zacate (3 inhabitants)
- Purísima del Picacho (15 inhabitants)
- San Javier (San Cristóbal) (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Carmen (La Mojonera) (139 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (90 inhabitants)