Rancho el Patol (Apaseo el Alto, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho el Patol, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of Rancho el Patol is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #108 of the ranking. Rancho el Patol is at 1932 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho el Patol? You can find it at 9.6 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho el Patol location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho el Patol? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho el Patol (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Rancho el Patol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho el Patol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho el Patol.
Vote for Rancho el Patol. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Patol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Patol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Congregación de la Cruz (La Cueva) (783 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (114 inhabitants)
- El Muerto (- inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (Las Casas de Emiliano) (37 inhabitants)
- El Salto de Espejo (1052 inhabitants)
- El Talayote (619 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (Terrero de Paredones) (433 inhabitants)
- El Varal (50 inhabitants)
- Granja 15 (7 inhabitants)
- La Luisiada (999 inhabitants)
- La Peña Blanca (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia del Puerto (Pie de Gallo) (11 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Espejo (Estancia de Espejo) (766 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (La Peña) (15 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (866 inhabitants)