The town of Rancho el Patol is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #108 of the ranking. Rancho el Patol is at 1,935 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho el Patol? You can find it at 9.6 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho el Patol location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho el Patol? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho el Patol (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho el Patol building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho el Patol (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho el Patol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho el Patol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho el Patol.
Vote for Rancho el Patol. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Patol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Patol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Ampliación de Aguaje (37 inhabitants)
- Benignos (El Cerrito) (62 inhabitants)
- Benito Torres Salinas (27 inhabitants)
- Catalina González (Loma de San Isidro) (33 inhabitants)
- El Cabero (284 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina (5 inhabitants)
- La Cuevita (1952 inhabitants)
- La Mesita (La Mesita de los Mandujano) (15 inhabitants)
- La Mora (12 inhabitants)
- La Playa (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (17 inhabitants)
- La Soledad de Realengo (Rancho la Soledad) (364 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguirre y Manuel Arvizu (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Piñas (San Francisco) (14 inhabitants)
- Santa María del Rosario (Víctor Ledezma) (12 inhabitants)