Rancho el Ochenta (Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Rancho el Ochenta through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Rancho el Ochenta is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #210 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho el Ochenta is at 2030 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho el Ochenta is located at 40.3 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho el Ochenta.
Where is Rancho el Ochenta? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho el Ochenta in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho el Ochenta, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Rancho el Ochenta
With the satellite map of Rancho el Ochenta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho el Ochenta.
Vote for Rancho el Ochenta. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Ochenta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Ochenta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Seis (232 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis (235 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Santa Gertrudis (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento del Kilómetro Once (118 inhabitants)
- Granja Encinos (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Eleazar Corral (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta Mario Marín (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Diez a Rubio (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Nueve Carretera a Rubio (68 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Nueve Carretera la Junta (28 inhabitants)
- Maderas y Cajas de Cuauhtémoc (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cereceres (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuco Piñón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Corcel (12 inhabitants)