The town of Rancho el Amate is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #61 of the ranking. Rancho el Amate is at 1,481 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho el Amate? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Yecapixtla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho el Amate location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho el Amate? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho el Amate in Morelos, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho el Amate and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho el Amate (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho el Amate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho el Amate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho el Amate.
Vote for Rancho el Amate. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Amate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Amate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Adolfo López Mateos (639 inhabitants)
- Campo la Tortuga (- inhabitants)
- Campo Zacanopal (5 inhabitants)
- Club Residencial Punta del Valle (22 inhabitants)
- Colonia Paraíso las Flores (362 inhabitants)
- Huexca (1153 inhabitants)
- La Estación de Yecapixtla (76 inhabitants)
- Pazulco (749 inhabitants)
- Puente Cajón (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (38 inhabitants)
- Rancho Galicia Cázares (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Huertas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puente Negro (4 inhabitants)
- Tlamomulco (448 inhabitants)
- Xochitlán (95 inhabitants)