The town of Rancho Don Andrés is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #98 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Don Andrés is at 905 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Don Andrés is located at 6.9 kilometers from Santa María del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Don Andrés.
Where is Rancho Don Andrés? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Don Andrés in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Rancho Don Andrés (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Don AndrésDo you want to stay in Rancho Don Andrés? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Don Andrés:
- LAGO ESCONDIDO HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- BUMGALOS THE BAUGF: 8 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y CABAÑAS SANTA MARÍA RESORT: 9 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YEMAYA ADVENTURE CLUB: 9 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Don Andrés
With the satellite map of Rancho Don Andrés will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Don Andrés.
Vote for Rancho Don Andrés
Do you like Rancho Don Andrés or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Don Andrés to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Agua Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Ahualamo (2189 inhabitants)
- Crucero el Limón (4 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (11 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- El Colomito (- inhabitants)
- Jocota (Las de Amolar) (3 inhabitants)
- La Bulera (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (114 inhabitants)
- Piedra Gorda (5 inhabitants)
- Potrero el Marrano (18 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amigos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho María Bonita (4 inhabitants)
- Real de Acuitapilco (Esteban Baca Calderón) (438 inhabitants)