The town of Rancho de Parra is located in the Municipality of Santiago Tuxtla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #221 of the whole municipality. Rancho de Parra is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho de Parra is located at 28.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santiago Tuxtla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho de Parra.
Where is Rancho de Parra? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho de Parra in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho de Parra and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho de Parra (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de Parra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho de Parra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Tuxtla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho de Parra.
Vote for Rancho de Parra. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de Parra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de Parra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Tuxtla
- Boca del Monte (519 inhabitants)
- Chininiapan (317 inhabitants)
- Ejido Francisco I. Madero (2 inhabitants)
- El Hato (4 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (San Marquitos) (104 inhabitants)
- La Cerca (16 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (- inhabitants)
- Loma la Gravera (7 inhabitants)
- Narciso Victorino Marrero (Palo Herrado) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vargas (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (111 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (7 inhabitants)
- Tenejapan (1 inhabitants)
- Texcochapan de Abajo (694 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (27 inhabitants)