The town of Huerta la Ciénega is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #284 of the ranking. Huerta la Ciénega is at 1,930 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho de Gaudencio Medellín, but changed its name a few years ago.
Do you want to locate the town of Huerta la Ciénega? You can find it at 10.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Huerta la Ciénega location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Huerta la Ciénega? How to get there? Map
Online map of Huerta la Ciénega (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Huerta la Ciénega building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Huerta la Ciénega (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta la Ciénega
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerta la Ciénega, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Huerta la Ciénega.
Photos of Huerta la Ciénega
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Huerta la Ciénega? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Huerta la Ciénega.
Vote for Huerta la Ciénega. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta la Ciénega? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta la Ciénega so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Artemio Iglesias (Huerto el Crucero) (6 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Catorce (176 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Nueve (204 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Nueve (373 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Uno (249 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veintiuno (244 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Llorón (317 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Siete Carretera a Rubio (60 inhabitants)
- La Enramada (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Elva (73 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Avispas (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Tepehuanes (9 inhabitants)