The town of Rancho Los Cuates is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Los Cuates is at 1,324 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Los Cuates? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Los Cuates (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Rancho Los Cuates (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Los CuatesDo you want to stay in Rancho Los Cuates? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Los Cuates:
- HOTEL EL PORTAL: 17 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LALO: 14 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LALO: 21 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA ESCONDIDA: 24 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Los Cuates
With the satellite map of Rancho Los Cuates will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Los Cuates.
Vote for Rancho Los Cuates
Do you like Rancho Los Cuates or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Los Cuates to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Convento Villa AnÃ¡huac (- inhabitants)
- El ParaÃso (- inhabitants)
- Encino Solo (El Potrerito) (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Cárdenas (2 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Tecate (2572 inhabitants)
- Los Manzanos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Charlin (Rancho Alberto) (5 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Paloma (4 inhabitants)
- Los Columpios (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rocha (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (3 inhabitants)
- Roca Magisterial (6 inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)