The town of Rancho Covadonga is located in the Municipality of Tepalcingo (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Covadonga is at 1,186 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Covadonga? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Covadonga in Morelos, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Covadonga and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Covadonga (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Covadonga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Covadonga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepalcingo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Covadonga.
Vote for Rancho Covadonga. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Covadonga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Covadonga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepalcingo
- Agua Fría (5 inhabitants)
- Campo Agostadero (- inhabitants)
- Campo Palo Prieto (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (29 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (36 inhabitants)
- El Limón de Cuauchichinola (131 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (20 inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (150 inhabitants)
- Ixtlilco el Chico (1432 inhabitants)
- La Joya (20 inhabitants)
- Los Anonos (17 inhabitants)
- Mano Pintada (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Covadonga (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Águilas (3 inhabitants)
- Tenería (7 inhabitants)