Rancho Cereceres (Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho Cereceres, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Rancho Cereceres is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #197 of the ranking. Rancho Cereceres is at 1960 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Cereceres? You can find it at 10.2 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Cereceres location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Cereceres? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Cereceres in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Cereceres, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Rancho Cereceres
With the satellite map of Rancho Cereceres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Cereceres.
Vote for Rancho Cereceres. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Cereceres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Cereceres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Barraganes (67 inhabitants)
- Col. Margarita M. de Juárez (Las Margaritas) (531 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta de los Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Noventa y Siete (La Manga) (16 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (3 inhabitants)
- Maderas y Cajas de Cuauhtémoc (10 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Muerto) (91 inhabitants)
- Oeste Salvaje (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuco Piñón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ernesto Castillo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Madrid (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (5 inhabitants)
- Siempre Viva (2 inhabitants)