The town of Casa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #159 of the ranking. Casa Blanca is at 1,827 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho Casa Blanca, because this was its former name.
Do you want to locate the town of Casa Blanca? You can find it at 3.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Heróica Zitácuaro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Casa Blanca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Casa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Casa Blanca (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Casa Blanca, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Casa Blanca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Casa Blanca (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Casa Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Casa Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zitácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Casa Blanca.
Photos of Casa Blanca
In order for you to enjoy nature around Casa Blanca, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Casa Blanca, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Casa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Casa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Casa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Aputzio de Juárez (Santa María) (1383 inhabitants)
- Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) (220 inhabitants)
- El Banco (43 inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (200 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (53 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (5a. Manzana Crescencio Morales) (887 inhabitants)
- La Pinzanera (Cémoro) (7 inhabitants)
- La Viguita (4a. Mza. de Crescencio Morales) (193 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (98 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (63 inhabitants)
- Las Tilias (La Haciendita) (36 inhabitants)
- Los Mejía (79 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Alzati (Mesa de San Felipe) (931 inhabitants)
- Rosa Santa (155 inhabitants)
- Timbineo los Contreras (Timbineo) (295 inhabitants)