Rancho Bermar (Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Rancho Bermar, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of Rancho Bermar is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. Rancho Bermar is at 21 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Bermar? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Bermar (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Bermar, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Bermar and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Bermar (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Bermar
With the satellite map of Rancho Bermar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Bermar.
Vote for Rancho Bermar. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Bermar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Bermar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Balcones del Mar (16 inhabitants)
- Campo Rodríguez (31 inhabitants)
- El Ocaso (7 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Catalina del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Anita del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Ganda (4 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (4 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (4 inhabitants)
- Montes de Oca (4 inhabitants)
- Primo Tapia (6238 inhabitants)
- Rancho Camacho (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Kilómetro Tres y Medio (6 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (133 inhabitants)