The town of Rancho Las Amazonas is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. Rancho Las Amazonas is at 1,101 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Las Amazonas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Las Amazonas (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Las Amazonas, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Las Amazonas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Las Amazonas (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Las Amazonas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Las Amazonas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Las Amazonas.
Vote for Rancho Las Amazonas. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Las Amazonas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Las Amazonas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Arroyo del Colgado (8 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (- inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (17 inhabitants)
- La Loma (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (405 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (- inhabitants)
- Paraíso Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- Paso de Lozada (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Amigos (- inhabitants)
- Alfonso Macias (- inhabitants)
- Santos Montalvo Espinoza (11 inhabitants)